Monday, July 25, 2005

I hate it when it's a day where it's around 90 degrees and your boyfriend tells you that he needs to get gas at the gas station. So you stop to get gas and you want to wait in the air conditioned car so you stay in the car, but then your boyfriend leaves to pay for the gas first and takes the keys and locks and sets the alarm without thinking that you might not want to be locked inside his car with no air circulating. And you start to sweat cuz its freaking hot outside and you have no windows open and you think he'll be right back, but it takes him almost 10 minutes to come back and when you ask what took him so long he says that he was balancing his checkbook. That's right, balancing his checkbook while I was getting heatstroke. I realize I could have set off the alarm, but when panic sets in it sets in and it was just the fact that he left me in a car with no air and locked it on a hot day. k thats my venting.