Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back to School

K, so I didn't post on my first day back to school but it was just so much fun having Riss and Angela with me. It's like highschool all over again. Which brings back numerous moments of classic highschool drama and memories. SO great! Anyways, my classes seem good so far. I love love love my English classes and considering it's my major, that's a good sign. I have an assignment to do at the moment for government which I have yet to attend, but it's bound to be funny cuz the professor is my government teacher from highschool and he looks exactly like an owl. Anyways, so I'm off to do that and then work again tonight. Only two hours of it though so YAY! If only it were about 29 degrees cooler today it would be a perfect day cuz it is 99 degrees today and Riss and I were planning on gettin fit by running, but that's way too hot. I think it's a sign...or maybe I just want it to be so that I don't have to run. Probably the latter is true. ok so really gotta go now. update on the day later.