Friday, August 26, 2005

Ok, so day ended well yesterday. Work was fine, the same old routine of "Can I help you?" Followed by a customer mumbling a ramble of numbers that I'm supposed to translate into the course they want books from. such is my life. Anyways, I went to Marisa's house to paint in this 100 degree weather (bad idea to paint a room in 100 degree weather with no fan going) and it was fun to visit her, but not so fun to be sweating. It was like a homemade sauna that just might get you high from smelling paint for a prolonged period of time. Now that you have that mental picture. so now I'm home, still sweating, but doing ok besides the tons of reading homework for my classes. Now normally if it weren't so hot I would love to read a book, but with the hot weather I just want to sit and eat my carne asada burrito. mmmm...food makes me so happy it's just wrong. Anyways, I realize this blog has a complaining tone to it, but thats what the heat does to me. Even so, I should end it with something happy so I will put a good verse on here.
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 4:4-7)