Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bible Study and STUFF

Ok so tonight was Bible Study night and it was sooooo refreshing. I just love meeting together with our small group of girls and talking about God and how great He is and how He is working in our lives. love it love it love it. Anyways, so that was just great and I have a lot of homework to do, but I'm in a good mood despite the mounds of homework calling to me. I also really enjoyed chapel this morning. We had vintage chapel which meant hymns and responsive readings. And those were ok, but I loved the message that our pastor brought. He just challenged us all to give up the sin in our lives and to hand it God and to start over and embrace His grace and I just had some things in my life that I needed to hand over and it was just a good time to do that and to just rely on God for His peace and I love Him and how He will totally bring that to you if you seek it. So anyway, that was my day today. Tomorrow will be filled with crazy nursery working in the morning and school school school til 5:15. However, God is good....all the time so I know that it will all work out. Much love to Riss and Natalie my girls who keep me sane here and to Angela who is far far away. I miss you!!!