Friday, September 23, 2005

Flight Plan

Ok so I just got home from the movies. Riss, Nat and I went to the movies and saw Flight Plan, kinda intense towards the end, but the rest of it was more funny scary. You know like where you just laugh cuz the scariness is so cheesy. So yeah that was good. I drove soo so much today too cuz before that Riss, Ang, and I drove to Mission Beach and we walked around by Belmont Park and then we drove to Parkway Plaza (a.k.a. the ghetto of El Cajon) and Riss and I walked around and looked at every store there and then we got bored and we both had massive headaches, which I think is from a caffeine withdrawal, and so we went to Riss' house and took drugs and watched some tv. Probably the most relaxing thing I did all day. And so now I'm home and I have a busy day tomorrow as well filled with homework and watching children. When did my life become one hectic mess?