Thursday, September 15, 2005

OC Night!!!

Ahh the glorious wonders of OC night. So Natalie and I drove to the liquor store in Crest, mind you we only have two, one named Rainbow Market and the other named Crest Liquor or something stupid like that, anyways, so we drove there to stock up on delicious junk food. Me with my PMS had to pick up a KitKat and Mountain Dew. Caffeine and Chocolate are a girl's favorite when it's that time. So anyways, we had our little stock of junk food and we went back to my house where Travis had cooked us spaghetti, the only thing he knows how to make, and so that was nice. And then we all sat down to watch the OC. It's such a fun little family tradition. Even my mom joined in to watch this week. The OC bringing the Howard family together, who woulda thought? Anyways, I have tons of homework to go work on and so I should go do it. Parting words: don't do laundry late at night, it's lame.