Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ramble Time

I was talking to Marisa about how much I love little things. Like I was looking at this website while talking to her and I saw miniature pineapples and I said, "Awww little pineapples". What makes it so great? I mean it's half the fruit that you would get from a normal size one, yet I am fascinated by it's little size. Another example is with bottled water or soda. The large bottles don't intrigue me, yet those little itty bitty ones that are only like 8 oz. just make me smile and immediately I want to buy them. Marketers must love me. However, this does not run over into people. When it comes to midgets, I do not think aww a midget as Marisa does. Rather, I think hmm a small person. It does not have the same effect. And with candy, I like the miniature M and M's but not the normal size ones and I like the little Dum Dum lollipops cuz they are little. Anyone else have this fascination?