Saturday, September 03, 2005

Had good intentions to work on homework today and then it just didn't happen. Many times said I would work on it, and then got distracted. So now, at 9:22 pm I think I might as well go to sleep and not work on my homework because it just isn't going to get done today. Anyways enough of rambling about homework. I have my first day of teaching Sunday School tomorrow. So excited!!! you have to have three exclamation points when you are "so" excited. And we are buying the kids doughnuts so that not only will they love us right off the bat, but we will cater to the child obesity that is sweeping the nation. I love it. Another update on my life. My dad is probably going to New Orleans on Tuesday. He thinks it will be Tuesday so we'll see. I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day Weekend and I will update on Sunday School tomorrow. Doughnuts and all.