Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday School Update!!!

I totally forgot to update on Sunday School. It was so much fun! I get to decorate a bulliten board and everything! We only had two kids today. Small church + Labor Day Weekend = No children. But that was ok, cuz it was still really fun. Although we bought two dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts and with only four people to eat them it was interesting. But then we brought the leftovers outside where everyone was fellowshipping and these little old people started eating them. I love when old people eat food that is horrible for you. I don't know I just do. Like I was at In N Out a couple days ago and this little old man was eating this huge hamburger and I just thought it was cutest thing. Not like they don't eat, but it's not everyday you see a man that can barely walk eating a hamburger that is huge. So that's my rambling for now. I am off to finally (and I truly mean it this time), do homework.