Monday, October 17, 2005

Fun Weekend and THE CALIFORNIA JON MAGNUS

Ok, so my weekend was actually fun and I never posted on it so now I'm going to. Mostly it was fun cuz I got to see Riss and I hadn't like seen her seen her in about 4 or 5 days. Cuz I "see" Riss everyday at school, but then I don't really get to talk and hang out with Riss everyday and for one week we were like joined at the hip and I was at her house like everyday and then nothing for 4 or 5 days. It was rather sad and lonely. So I got to hang out with her and we went to California Pizza Kitchen where the waiter looked like the actor Owen Wilson. It was weird and I swear he kept flirting with Riss, but anyways we people watched and saw a lady with crazy lips, like they had so much work done to them they just looked abnormal, and we saw a guy with lime green hair, and a bunch of other random weird people. AND these girls kept staring at me and Riss and then this lady did it too. I don't know why they stared but they were full on staring and giving us weird looks. It was a conspiracy. And then Riss was like a psycho, like I've never seen her hyper, but she was and it was crazy. And we saw Elizabethtown at the movies and that was cute. AND that my friends is when I spotted THE CALIFORNIA JON MAGNUS. No joke. This guy walks in the movies and I was really into people watching so I noticed this guy with hair just like Jon and a body type just like Jon and then he turned around and his face was like identical to Jon. Granted I have never met Jon, but I think it was a long lost cousin or something. So I told Riss and she agreed that it looked like him. So much so that it was just crazy. So then Riss had a Venti Chai Tea Latte, and then another Grande Chai like 2 hours later and I think she's going to die from an overdose of Chai Tea Latte. Greatest night of my life. Crazy people, Spotted Jon Magnus, Experienced the Crazy Marisa, and Overall just had good ol' fashioned good for your heart and soul FUN.