Thursday, January 18, 2007

Preggers News...

So my sister is pregnant and I am so super excited that I just want to go fly to her and squeeze her. She's about 5 weeks along and she and the baby are ok, but she's been having cramps for about 3 weeks now so prayer is much appreciated. My whole family is already just in love with this baby that God is forming and to hear her talk about it is so stinkin cute. She told me the other day, "I just love my baby. I know it's like the size of a peanut, but I love my peanut baby."

In other news, school is in full swing and it's alright so far. Ethics class makes me feel crazy and out of whack because our teacher drills us with questions that none of us can answer to his satisfaction. The first day he asked us to define what is good. So lots of conversations like that every time that class meets. It keeps my brain working. I also sit next to a kid with blue hair that people call Sweezy like Sneezy with a "w". I just like to refer to him as blue hair guy. He's very nice and his voice reminds me of Tim Gunn on project runway except a little less homo.

ummm....yes and I miss Marisa. I think a lot of things in my life changed when she left and one of them being that I stopped drinking Chai Tea. It's like its a sacred bestest thing and I don't blog. So yes Marisa I miss you and I miss the summer with Capernwrayers. Specifically Janice and Courtnay. You two are the sweetest girls ever.

I love you guys.