Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's Official

So I decided that I'm changing my major to Interdisciplinary English and Psychology. I'll still graduate at the same time, which is amazing and then I just have grad school after that, but I think I'm at a point in my life where I can handle it. It was a good decision to make too, because I felt so tired with English and I have always loved Psychology much much more and lets face it, I really don't like high school students all that much. Kids I love. So I want to be a School Psychologist and I can't wait til next semester when I have my psych classes. And you know what else I can't wait for? Spring Break which starts tomorrow and I am soooo happy about it. I need a rest. AND my 21st birthday is on the 25th of this month. So excited. Life is peachy.