Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Guess Who Has a Date for Banquet???

That's right it's me. I have a date to banquet with a gorgeous individual named Marisa McFadden. I don't think I've ever been so excited in my life. First of all, everytime I have gone to a banquet was with a guy date and the night always seems to end up somewhat awkward, but for once I will have no awkwardness with Riss. She is like my other half and that can never go wrong. I honestly believe it is a foolproof plan for an amazing fun night. We can not possibly not have fun. Now, people may avoid us, as they do at school, but none the less we will have fun. On the other hand, that means that I have to find a dress to wear. AHHH! BUT that also means that I get to have my hair done AND my nails AND my make up. AHHH I'm EXCITED!!! This is pretty much the only time I love being a girl. I LOVE IT!