Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm not done...

I just realized that tonight is OC night which adds a tad more excitement to my day. And I don't want to stop blogging right now. This insanity of mine only comes once in a great long while. I mean Riss saw it last night. I was singing or I don't think you would call it singing, rather making noises kind of just high pitched ones and low pitched ones at our Bible study last night. I was just doin it while lookin up a verse. AHA! I just figured out another highlight of my day. I went to my English class that has all of four people in it. Literally four people. Me and three other guys. Well 5 including the teacher. And the teacher starts a discussion about a book we were supposed to have read part of by today and not one of us was joining his discussion. So he stops speaking and flat out says "Raise your hand if you actually did the assignment for today" and not one of us raised our hands. So he made us read for the rest of the 60 minutes of class time. What lame students are we? However, it was slightly hilarious.