Thursday, November 10, 2005

I LOVE TOOTSIE POPS

I ate a tootsie pop today and it was grand. Yes that's right a tootsie pop. Those pops with a tootsie in the middle. A red one for that matter. I think it's supposed to be cherry or something, not sure, but it was good. On the other hand, I think I am losing my mind. I woke up at 7:00 this morning. Got to school campus at 8:15 for work until 11:00 and then I had school from 11:00 to 5:15. I drove to school in fog and drove home in darkness while blaring a country music love song. And not a good one at that because I am losing all sanity. WHO STAYS AT SCHOOL THAT LONG?!!?? Apparently I do. And I just realized it today. And it's only on Thursdays but I mean I just need a break from it all. My highlight of my day was eating a red tootsie roll pop for goodness sakes?!! I mean, that's just wrong folks. It's just wrong.