Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Loving Life

Sooo life is going well. Haven't updated in way too long mainly because I've been busy with homework. Reading to be specific and I am actually enjoying most of it which is a first for me. I love my marriage class with Riss especially cuz there is this weird guy that sits next to Riss who is quite entertaining to me. Today he randomly in the middle of when she and I were talking reached over and placed a price tag that had been on his class notes on her clothes. I don't know why I found it so funny but I just thought it humorous that this guy neither of us ever talk to, except he talks to Riss occasionally about how he likes tea, just leaned over and placed his price tag on her clothes. And when she looked at him asking what he was doing he simply responded with, "I was putting a price tag on you" just like it was normal. And then proceeded to say that he likes his green tea and talked to her about Japan and sushi there. WEIRD guy I tell you. WEIRD. Anyways so that is that class just so that this post doesn't seem as long I'm going to post my next two classes seperately.