Thursday, December 01, 2005

Life Today

Did government homework all day today. Sooo tired of politics. And yet I still have a research paper for that class this weekend. Glorious. I went over to Riss' house which was the highlight of my day. I saw her kitten Micah and he is just adorably wonderful. And then we had somewhat of a Bible Study. We didn't have as much time to share so that was somewhat disappointing, but I'm sure Riss and I will be able to finish it sometime soon. Tivers and Natsoff were over and that was fun cuz we watched the OC together. Very dramatic as usual. Next week promises even more drama and a prostitute. Great fun. So..that's about it for today. I love Jesus. Riss loves Jesus. We both just love that we are loved by Him and that He has given us so much. I feel truly blessed.