Sunday, December 18, 2005

Chronicles of Shawna

ok haven't posted in awhile so recap the last few days...wednesday...FINALS ENDED!!!! Best gosh darn day EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!! I mean honestly stress is no more and it's grand. Bible study at Starbucks that night, such a great time with Riss and Nat. We talked about Christ and His birth and then His death and His love and it was just the most encouraging thing. I loved it loved it loved it. THEN..Thursday...OC NIGHT!!! Riss and I went to McDonalds and bought Chicken Mcnuggets. Totally healthy I know and then we sat in anticipation in front of the TV eating our chicken nuggets and watching Cold Case Files waiting for 8:00 to come and it did and it was the best Chrismikah Barmitsvikah in the entire world. Then Friday!!!! Of course I saw Riss again...wow I saw her three days in a row..weird I didn't realize that until now. I love you Riss I mean I just can't get enough of you. So Riss and the McFadden clan and I went to the movies and saw The Chronicles of Narnia and it was amazing. I got all teary eyed when Aslan died and Riss was pounding her fist in the air saying "Yeah Yeah!!" when he came back to life and went after the White Witch. And it was just a really fun night...Saturday..saw my other love of my life Edward Lee. Reunion was short lived cuz we had to work, but I loved seeing him. He's a sweetheart. And now we are caught up to today. Taught Sunday School this morning...went to the church service which was awesome but I will write on it later cuz this post is getting long. So yeah then came home watched the Chargers beat the Colts.. YESSSSSSS!!! and then proceeded to gawk at Brad Pitt while watching Oceans Eleven. Such a great day. Shopping is tomorrow. Crowds, rude drivers, traffic, stuffy mall air, blaring christmas music over and over....I truly love it and I love you whoever you are that is reading this...I love you as well..til tomorrow....!