Saturday, March 18, 2006

Exhaustion...

The next time that anyone tells me to go to the ER for my heart (Anyone being anyone not a doctor i.e. my mom) I am going to chain myself to my room and say NO, for GOODNESS SAKES NO. I went to the ER at 10:00 p.m. last night and while they took me in right away to do an EKG, after seeing I seemed to be ok and not in a dire emergency(my thoughts EXACTLY) I proceeded to wait until about 1:00 in the morning until a doctor came to who told me ...summarized by me: YOU ARE FINE. I nodded my disheveled head, blinked my bright red bloodshot eyes and dreamed about my bed at home. So as Eddie and my mom both say, Don't you feel better now? I respond, "No, I didn't think that there was anything that was in need of emergency care wrong with me. To which they replied, "Oh....well we feel better". So, we all go to the car, I'm now a zombie half asleep and upon climbing in the car Eddie immediately becomes a pillow/blanket/bed for me. He was the one who kept me sane in the ER this whole time. Thank God I'm blessed with him. So we get home at 2:00 A.M. and I'm thinking of nothing other than my bed and sleep. Alas, my sleep in my bed was not as dreamy as I thought it would be. Back in the ER they put five stickers on me to record my heart, add that to my two from my own monitor and you now have SEVEN stickys on me that will rip my skin off if I take them off. So...I sleep with them on. ALL SEVEN of THEM. And let me tell you, it was lame. Everytime I moved it felt like my skin was being pulled off in that direction and so this one in particular that was bothering me I decided to rip off and when I did my skin came with it and so now at this moment at 10:13 in the morning I have six stickys on me waiting to come off and I refuse to pull of that much skin. So...needless to say I am exhausted as my title says and I hate officially hate the ER. To top it all off. I started my period yesterday. EXHASTION TIMES TEN.